According to this Policy, You have the following fundamental rights:
RIGHT TO RECEIVE INFORMATION
You have the right to receive information about Your Personal Data, Data processing, its basis and objectives, Data processor, its location, as well as about the circle of people to whom the Personal Data may be transferred.
You have the right to receive information about Your Personal Data processing, including those in regard to:
- about the confirmation of the processing of the Personal Data and the objectives of processing; and/or
- about the methods of Data processing; and/or
- about subjects to whom Personal Data is provided or may be provided; and/or
- about the list of Personal Data being processed and the sources of its acquisition; and/or
- about the period of time necessary to process the Personal Data; and/or
- about the possible legal consequences for the Data subject as a result of the Personal Data processing.
RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECTION AND TO BE FORGOTTEN
You have the right to access Your Personal Data, to request the Company to correct, block or destroy Your Data, if it is incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, obtained illegally or is not required to be processed in order to achieve its objectives.
You have the right to request the Company to delete Your Personal Data and to prevent its further processing, in case:
- Personal Data is no longer required for the purposes it has initially been collected and/or processed for; and/or
- Personal Data processing has achieved its goal; and/or
- Your Consent has been withdrawn; and/or
- there is no legitimate interest in continuing the processing.
In such cases the Company will be obliged to take the necessary actions to correct, block or destroy Personal Data immediately or, if not possible, within 3 days.
Should You have any doubts that Your Personal Data has been corrected, blocked or destroyed, You have the right to apply to the Personal Data protection authorized body with the request to find out, whether it has been corrected, blocked or destroyed, and to request to provide You with information.
RIGHT TO ACCESS
You have the right to access Your Personal Data, which allows You to stay updated and to check the Data processing legitimacy.
To receive information about Your Personal Data, You can send Your inquiry to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the postal address of Armenia, Hrazdan, Kentron, building 4, 2301. In case of electronic inquiries, the information is provided electronically, with an electronic signature approved by the universal format, and in case of postal inquiries, with a return postal address.
In order to receive an official response, Your inquiry must contain the following information: the written description of the requested Data that You want to receive, including the corresponding dates, the copy/scan of Your identification documents: passport or ID.
The information is provided in written form within 5 days upon the receipt of the inquiry. The copy of the information will be provided free of charge. However, the Company may charge a “reasonable fee”, based on the administrative costs for providing the information, or it may refuse with a valid written decision, when the inquiry is obviously groundless, with reference to the applicable provisions of legislations, that has resulted in the refusal.
RIGHT TO RESIGN
You have the right to withdraw Your Consent, in case You find, that:
- Your Personal Data is being processed in violation of the requirements of applicable law; and/or
- Your Personal Data processing violates Your fundamental rights and freedoms; and/or
- the changes in the Website, Terms & Conditions or this Policy are not acceptable for You.
You have the right to withdraw Your Consent by sending a signed written letter to the address provided in Section 10 of this Policy, or by writing an e-mail message to the e-mail address mentioned in the same Section, and in case You have an Account on the Website, by sending a filled-in request-template from the “Account Settings” section. If the Company accepts Your withdrawal, You will be informed about Your Data destruction within 5 days from the receipt of your letter-request.